Scroll down for photos
Piper Twin Comanche for X-Plane 11
Our new Twin Comanche is purpose-built for X-Plane 11! New FMOD sounds, PBR hi-res textures, XLUA custom plugin programming and much more!
100% X-Plane 11 compatible!
New version 1.3 fully supports Virtual Reality in X-Plane 11.20vr1!
Now includes the Shade Tree Micro Aviation AutoUpdate plugin!
Avionics include a Garmin (X-Plane) g530, realistic Avidyne GTX340 Transponder, Radar Altimeter, HSI, Piper AutoFlite III autopilot, OBS 2, COM2/NAV2 radio, Digital Fuel Flow Monitor, Audio Panel, Altimeter, EGT/CHT gauge with selectable cylinders, tachometer, MAP, Altimeter, ASI
- FMOD sounds for 3-D spatial sound effects - great with VR!
- PBR textures used throughout -glass and shiny surfaces use the new X-Plane reflection and specularity effects
- Intelligent interactive graphical menu system with Pre-Flight, Weight & Balance, Check Lists and Power Settings menus
- "Pop-Out" 3D gauges for easier viewing in the cockpit - Virtual Reality friendly!
- Optional Tip Tanks can be selected from the Pre-Flight menu
- 13 different liveries included
- Emergency gear operation modeled
- Simulated fuel tank system with separately selectable tanks and plugin-controlled fuel management logic
- 3-D Effect propeller discs
- Custom HDR lighting, interior and exterior - custom strobe light sequence
- Simulated Piper AutoFlite III autopilot with support for GPS flight plans and ILS approaches including glide slope
- Compatible with the RealityXP gns530 plugin (see http://www.reality-xp.com for purchase) - INI file included the gns530
- Pilot and passenger figures for all four seats - use the Weight & Balance menu to add passengers and cargo
- Animated pilot and copilot
- On-screen warnings and notifications - can be turned off using the Pre-Flight menu
- Custom engine start logic - the engines take longer to start if the engines are cold
- User Manual