New Release - Piper Arrow III G5 / E1000!
Now supports RealSimGear G5 Units!
Our Arrow III G5 E1000 now directly supports RealSimGear G5 units! Customers Customers who own the RealSimGear G5s can now enjoy integrated, automated support using our built-in G5 plugin. We have provided the "CommandMapping.ini" file required by the RealSimGear plugin needed for correct operation of our Arrow III G5s.
Check out the video of the new Arrow III G5/E1000 produced by X-Plane.org:
Our new version of the Piper Arrow III featuring our custom-built Garmin G5 and Aspen E1000 simulations (no add-on plugins needed) is here!!
Completely rebuilt from the ground up, the new Arrow III has modern laser-cut instrument panels with our own G5 PFD/HSI combination built by vFlyteAir. We believe our G5 simulation is the best available for X-Plane. No 3rd party plugins are required for the G5 version - we custom-programmed our own G5 simulation with assistance from a Certified Flight Instructor who specializes in transitioning pilots from analog-gauge panels to glass-panel flying. Our G5 simulation now directly supports the use of RealSimGear G5 units for home cockpit-builders!
For those who prefer flying with an Aspen EFD1000 glass panel, your purchase includes our E1000 version featuring our custom Aspen EFD1000 simulation. Both versions are included with your purchase. Both the G5 and E1000 instruments can be "popped out" of the panels as X-Plane context windows which can be displayed on a separate monitor. The G5 version comes with a Garmin GFC500 autopilot, which integrates with both the G5 PFD unit and can be "popped out" to an X-Plane Context Window. The E1000 version comes with a KFC230 touch-screen autopilot which can also be "popped out" to a window.
Customers who purchase the Arrow III G5 E1000 model will receive free upgrades when X-Plane 12 is released.
- GFC500 Autopilot with Electronic Stability Protection (ESP)and integration with G5 PFD
- Fully featured custom G5 simulation - can be "popped out" as an X-Plane Context Window or Operating System window for display on a separate monitor. Supports VR. No 3rd party plugins required!
- Direct, automated support for RealSimGear G5 units
- Fully featured Aspen E1000 simulation - can be "popped out" as an X-Plane Context Window or Operating System window for display on a separate monitor. Supports VR. No 3rd party plugins required!
- Optimized for X-Plane Experimental Flight Model
- New laser-cut instrument panels with new white and grey leather interior
- Both models included in your purchase
- Pop-out windows provided for GFC500/GMC507 autopilot controller, GI275 EIS Engine Monitor and KFC 230 Touch-Screen autopilot
- Fully featured Options Menu with Normal Procedures check lists
- Custom Tow Tractor Feature - call for a tow and drive it yourself!
- Fully animated pilot, copilot and passengers
- FMOD sounds
- PBR textures throughout
- 8 different liveries included
Click on the product images to see the full gallery
Cherokee 140 Modern Panel Version
Choose either the traditional analog-gauge panel or the glass panel that features Mario Donick's Aspen E1000 primary flight display. Both panel options are IFR capable